can I ?
Thursday, January 26, 2012 • 10:26 AM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum


look at the airplane !
'i wish i can sit on the smooth cushion in the airplane'
this is not just a dream,
but an ambition !
as i know i'm not too star compared to my others friend,
but i know i can do well like my friends ~
SPM ~
who said it is the end of the life ever ?
our life can be better eventhough we're not one of the passengers in the airplane
still ,
we need to sruggle all out for the examinations
for our good future one day ! :)
we can't put the blame on our teachers as they always give us a lot of homeworks
just say alhamdulillah ~
because without them, we're not here ,
standing in the kalang cekal ,
sing out loud our school anthem ..
so, why not we just accept all the work and take it ease ?

i do have my own angan angan
till now i don't know what i wanna be ~
i hope i can be a person who can always berkhidmat tuk org lain
and ,
i've dream of these 3 things a long time ago



PARIS , FRANCE



SEOUL , KOREA



MIDDLE EAST :)

this is my dream
insyaAllah ,
i'll go for it ! :)
pray for my success and also my friends
JUMPERZ WILL CREATE A NEW HISTORY AGAIN !

' tidak salah untuk simpan angan angan, kerana angan angan itu kadang kadang mematang kan
kita dan mengajak kita untuk terus kejar angan angan itu menjadi kenyataan ,
kalau hendak menyimpan mimpi,
biar mimpi sampai ke syurga Illahi "

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Change it
Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p
[Change with your own words]

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here

Put your cbox

Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name

Remember!!dont remove this section!!