just a speech ~
Friday, January 20, 2012 • 5:27 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum
at last,i'm home ! after a longlife time in aspuri ~




but still,i'm happy with that ! :)
its all about my life, changed to a new one now
this year i've got into a new dorm with a new dormmates around me.
but, she still be with me for a 5th year!
BASYIRAH
alhamdulillah,we've been together in the same dorm since 2008@F1

and, my best friend now in a same class with me
ZAZA
* best giler ! :D

the only thing that i can say, i'm glad to be myself ! :)
it's all about my life
life created by your own
sadness,happiness,crying,laughing
it's all in your hand
it's all written in your mind and your heart
but the way you handle or take care of it
and every single thing you make a decision,that's the way your life begin ~
( la tahzan )
now, just look forward, think of your life soon
just leaved the past



' life is not a matter of milestones,
but of moments '



OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Change it
Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p
[Change with your own words]

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here

Put your cbox

Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Credits ♥
Don't ever remove the credit

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Your Name

Remember!!dont remove this section!!